Opening up to new markets and growing internationally could be time-consuming and expensive. MotaWord is here to make your website localization process easy to handle and affordable.
MotaWord Active is our prime product to localize your website. It makes your website instantly multilingual and comes packaged with professional translation, SEO, content updates, no-code service, 24/7 live support.
Active automatically manages everything on your website, from text content to images, videos, interactively appearing content, fonts and even CSS to perfect your localized website.
MotaWord's CMS plugins such as WordPress and Drupal allow you to send your content for translation within your admin panel. Benefits of using MotaWord's CMS plugins are:
- Easily localize your content in over 95+ languages using professional translators.
- World's fastest localization service( MotaWord can localize your content within 24 hours)
- Getting localization service at least 60% cheaper than any translation agency without uncompromising the quality.
- No subscriptions, no minimum charges, no credits to buy.
- Never pay twice for the same sentence. MotaWord keeps a Translation Memory for you. Furthermore, it is free of charge and only belongs to you.
Take a look at our CMS integrations here.
MotaWord Active is our go-to solution for website localization and translation, however, MotaWord can also easily handle language resource files in your website software projects. If you decide to continue with a file-based localization scenario, you can simply upload your files to be translated and monitor everything about your localization project in your MotaWord dashboards.
We support file-based localization in multiple methods:
Simply go to motaword.com, upload your localization files and purchase your translation. The rest can be monitored in your MotaWord dashboards.
motaword-cli is the smoothest way to automatically localize your software projects. It synchronizes your language resources seamlessly and can be integrated into your CI/CD workflows.
Should you need a custom integration to automate your file-based localization workflows, API is here for advanced integration. Take a deep dive into our API in the API reference page.
Updated over 1 year ago