MotaWord helps you translate your documents on your Clio dashboard. On this page, we will guide you through the installation of our MotaWord integration app. You can learn more about our Clio integration here.
- Log into your Clio account and click the 'App Integrations' section on the left menu.
- Search 'MotaWord' to find the installation page.
- Click 'Add to Clio' button on the screen.
- At the final step, allow MotaWord to connect with your Clio account:
That's it. Now, you can use MotaWord as your professional translation provider. Let's see how?
Go to the 'Documents' section from the left menu and find the document that you want to send translation.
Click the arrow near the 'View' button. A menu will be shown after you click it and you will see the 'Translate with MotaWord' button in it.
- You will be automatically directed to the MotaWord quote page. The only thing you need to do is select your target language(s) in this step.
- The "Get Your Instant Quote" button will be activated after language selection. Click the button to get your translation quote.
- At the final step, make your payment and start your translation.
When your translations are complete, you will be notified via email. One of the best parts of the MotaWord integration is that your translated documents are automatically sent back to your Clio dashboard.
Go to the "Documents" tab on your Clio dashboard. You will see a file named "Translations by MotaWord" there. You will find your translated document in this file.
Updated 8 months ago